Supply Chain Processes
Processes translate Strategy into Action
The way you operate your supply chains effectively depends on form, fit, and function of your processes. It is with well designed processes (and appropriate people and system capabilities) that you support the supply network and hence, reach performance goals aligned with your strategy.
We apply a top-down AND bottom-up approach in assessing and re-designing processes – using standard process reference models such as SCOR. Why? Because it would be waste of time and energy to reinvent what has already been invented: standard building blocks that speed up modelling of pretty much any supply chain. Be it very complex or very simple.
Scope of service:
Business Process Architecture (practice – not theory!)
- development of your company’s process landscape using standard process frameworks
- visualization of the way you operate your business – to connect strategic C-Level with tactics and operational design
Business Process Re-engineering (for implementation – not for the shelf!)
- understand current ways of working (“as-is”),
- identify opportunities for change (“what-if”), and
- develop better practices for the future (“to-be”)